- University of Minnesota Career Services page for students with disabilities
- Career Help for Students with Disabilities
- Minnesota Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Minnesota Workforce Center locater
- Minnesota State Services for the Blind
- Contact information for other state Vocational Rehabilitation Offices
- Disclosing a disability in a job interview
- Job Applicants and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Youth.gov disability disclosure resources
- Job Accommodations Network (JAN) – Students, campuses, and employers can call, email, or chat live with specialists at JAN to receive personalized accommodations and disclosure advice. Use the “Live help” function to ask any question or visit the JAN About Us Page for additional resources.
- Emerging Leaders- is a summer internship program for college students with disabilities is a highly competitive program that places top undergraduate and graduate college students with disabilities in fulfilling summer internships nationwide that also provide them with meaningful leadership development and networking opportunities:
- Entry Point! - Identifies and recruits students with apparent and non-apparent disabilities studying in science, engineering, mathematics, computer science, and some fields of business for outstanding internship and co-op opportunities:
- Getting Hired- list of employment postings by employers who are committed to hiring people with disabilities:
- Lime Connect Fellowship Program- fellowship program for rising juniors with disabilities:
- U.S. International Council on Disabilities Youth in Development Internship Program – Interns receive career development opportunities, attend congressional hearings, and learn about many government agencies. Interns receive a stipend, Travel expenses, and accessible housing.