CAP works to ensure equitable access for all individuals to Web content, Web applications, digital materials, environments and services associated with administration, courses, programs, and other University-sponsored activities.
Some of the ways we do this:
- Presentation, training, assessment and consultation on topics from accessible Web page and application development to accessibility of digital documents and materials.
- Adaptive technology demonstration, evaluation, assessment, installation, training and support.
- Assessment, training, and support for university students and employees with disabilities and medical conditions.
- Information technology accessibility policy development, consultation, and support.
- Consultation and support to ensure accessibility of technology use, procurement, and development.
- Identification and resolution of University information and information technology access issues.