All campuses of the University of Minnesota have staff responsible for facilitating access to learning, working and participating in campus life.
- UM Crookston - https://www.crk.umn.edu/units/disability-resource-center (Gail Myers - 218.281.8587, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UM Duluth - http://www.d.umn.edu/disability-resources (Emily Norenberg - 218.726.8217, email@example.com)
- UM Morris -http://www.morris.umn.edu/academicsuccess/disability/ (Matthew Hoekstra - 320.589.6178, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UM Rochester - http://r.umn.edu/student-life/student-services/disability-resources (Kris Barry - 507.258.8671, email@example.com)
- UM Twin Cities -https://disability.umn.edu/ (Donna Johnson - 612.626.1333, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Systemwide syllabus statement
The University of Minnesota views disability as an important aspect of diversity, and is committed to providing equitable access to learning opportunities for all students. The Disability Resource Center (DRC) is the campus office that collaborates with students who have disabilities to provide and/or arrange reasonable accommodations.
- If you have, or think you have, a disability in any area such as, mental health, attention, learning, chronic health, sensory, or physical, please contact the DRC office on your campus (UM Crookston - 218.281.8587, UM Duluth -218.726.8217, UM Morris 320.589.6178, UM Rochester - 507.258.8058, UM Twin Cities - 612.626.1333) to arrange a confidential discussion regarding equitable access and reasonable accommodations.
- Students with short-term disabilities, such as a broken arm, can often work with instructors to minimize classroom barriers. In situations where additional assistance is needed, students should contact the DRC as noted above.
- If you are registered with the DRC and have a disability accommodation letter dated for this semester or this year, please contact your instructor early in the semester to review how the accommodations will be applied in the course.
- If you are registered with the DRC and have questions or concerns about your accommodations please contact your (access consultant/disability specialist).
Additional information is available on the DRC website:
UM Crookston - https://www.crk.umn.edu/units/disability-resource-center
UM Duluth - http://www.d.umn.edu/disability-resources
UM Twin Cities - https://disability.umn.edu
UM Crookston - email@example.com
UM Duluth - firstname.lastname@example.org
UM Morris - email@example.com
UM Rochester - firstname.lastname@example.org
UM Twin Cities - email@example.com